The Muskoka Maple Festival is a free, family friendly event that features an all-day pancake breakfast, maple syrup producers, unique maple items and gifts, tasty treats, live music, a beer garden, street performers, interactive events and more!
Your participation as a Vendor in the Muskoka Maple Festival includes:
- A 10’ x 10’ Space in the Maple Market on Main Street in Downtown Huntsville
- Exposure to thousands of Festival attendees (estimated 4000 attendance in 2017)
- Featured on our mobile-friendly website http://muskokamaple.ca/
- A Vendor Listing in the Official Festival Program – distributed in advance and offered to Festival attendees
- Featured in a heavily marketed Muskoka Maple Social Media campaign
The cost to become a vendor at the Muskoka Maple Festival is $150+HST for members of the Chamber of Commerce or Muskoka Tourism.
Please see the attached application to sign up.
For more information, please contact: